Now @ Rs. 2499
Practical Ayurveda in Daily Life
Healing principles and techniques to live a long healthy life…
Self-paced course with 3 months access. Pay and Begin!
Dr. Nutan Pakhare
Ayurveda Doctor with 18 years of practice.
Yes, this course is for you!
Regardless of your age group, profession or status, the knowledge of the ancient principles of Ayurveda will make you aware about the hidden principles of optimal health.
This new awareness and learning will help you lead a disease free vibrant life and will help you guide others in the same direction.
The course shows you how to apply the principles in day to day life.
Ancient knowledge states that the body is made up of 5 elements (Panchamahabhuta) i.e. earth, water, fire, air and space. And that earth, water, and fire is absorbed by the food we consume. Satva, rajas or tamas’ mental attitude also depends on the food consumed.
Ayurveda has amalgamated itself with Indian cuisine, in a way that most of the Ayurveda medicines or medicinal components are found in the kitchen itself. Today we know these components as Spices, Be it turmeric, ginger, clove, paper, cinnamon, we have them all.
What would be taught in this course?
The course covers the main concepts of Ayurvedic physiology (Dhatu, Tri-Dosha, Prakruti, etc.), Ayurvedic Dinacharya (daily) and Ritucharya (seasonal) and Ayurveda & yogic codes of conduct. It also includes food preparation techniques along with good food habits to maintain health and immunity.
This course is structured for understanding the sciences of Ayurveda & Yoga – the ancient methods of diet, discipline, and lifestyle giving you the joy of the life in true sense.
- Ayurveda – Introduction, History & Branches
- Ayurvedic Concept of health & Disease
- Imbalance in Tridosha & Concept of Aaam
- Basics of Ayurveda – Tridosha, Saptadhatu & Agni
- Concept of creation and Triguna
- Padarth and its types
- Concepts of Saar & Mala
- Ayurvedic 3 pillars of life
- Diet – Food preparation – Vipak and Veerya
- Shadrasa- Six types of Rasa –
- Discipline – Sadvritta & Ashtanga Yoga
- Ayurvedic principle of Natural urges
- Prajnaparadha -Intellectual blasphemy
- Lifestyle- Ayurvedic holistic care of daily and seasonal regimen
- Padachatushtaya & Trividh Chikitsa
- Introduction to Prakruti and Nadi Pariksha
- Introduction to local therapy and Panchkarma
The study materials in this course are available 24×7. You get instant access on registration for 6 months. Your access can be extended further on request and a small fee.
Any graduate with good grasp over English.
A certificate of completion is awarded from Dr. Nutan’s AYG academy, which is a registered school affiliated to World Yoga Organisation and Indian Yoga Association.
There are assignments in the course which are evaluated by Dr. Nutan before issuing the certificate.
Pay with your credit or debit card
Manual access in 3 hours
If you have any questions or queries, please feel free to write to us.