Women's Wellness Coach Course
All you need to know about preventive and curative measures about Reproductive health through
Ayurveda, Yoga and Modern Science.
10 hours Pre-recorded Course. Access for 3 months.
This course is for all women who want to take care of their reproductive health. Dr. Nutan will bring to the table her immense knowledge of Ayurveda to address issues related to
- Heavy bleeding
- Menstrual pain,
- PCOD, Thyroid, etc.
- Access to recordings online, ppt, notes access free during course duration
- Question/Answer, Interactive Learning Session, Viva and Presentation
- Completion Certificate Awarded
Theory – 6 hours. Practicals – 3 hours.
Additional study materials – 2 hours. Certificate of Completion.
Part 1- Theory and Philosophy Lessons and Discussion
- Anatomy and Physiology – Reproductive system and Endocrine system
- Hormonal imbalance and Reproductive health disorders
- Understanding about Pathology behind Gynaecological disorders –PCOS, Fibroid, Menstrual irregularities ,UTI and Thyroid disorders
- How to prevent and cure women’s health disorders with Ayurveda and Yoga
- Infertility Causes and therapy – Ayurveda, Yoga and Modern science
Yes, this course is
for you if you are....
- Women’s health coach
- Yoga Teacher
- School Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher
- Fitness instructors and Trainer
- Nutritionist and Physiotherapist
- Doctors, Consultant and Counsellor
- Girls above 18 years old who wish to explore understanding
about gynecological and menstrual disorders
Part 2 – Practical Sessions –Demo, Discussion and Self Practice
- Yoga for Healthy metabolism and Reproductive health
- Yoga for prevention and therapy in infertility
- Yoga therapy menstrual health disorders
- Yoga therapy for PCOS/FIBROID/ENDOMETRIOSIS
- Yoga therapy for thyroid disorders
- Women’s reproductive health: Menstruation, menopause, fertility, pregnancy, and menopause are discussed.
- Understanding hormonal imbalances and how to treat them using natural remedies, diet, and lifestyle changes can help women achieve better health and well-being.
- Health-related mental and emotional well-being: Strategies for addressing anxiety, stress, and depression in women.
- A focus on nutrition and fitness for women’s health, including healthy eating and exercise strategies.
- Yoga and relaxation: How to use yoga and meditation as tools for physical and emotional well-being.
- The Ayurvedic approach to women’s health and wellness, including information on how to balance the doshas and use natural remedies for reproductive and general well-being.
- Self-care: Relaxation techniques, stress management, and self-massage are some ways to incorporate self-care into daily life.
- Students will learn yoga, pranayama, and meditation techniques, and also how to apply them in their everyday lives, in a lot of practical sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions
The study materials in this course are available 24×7. You get instant access on registration for 3 months. Your access can be extended further on request.
A certificate of completion is awarded from Dr. Nutan’s AYG academy, which is a registered school affiliated to World Yoga Organisation and Indian Yoga Association.
RegistrationInstant access within 3 hours
Pre-recorded study materials
3 months access